It’s the last week before my last semester before graduation. You know what that means – time to get some stuff done! I didn’t get them all finished, but I did get a few things done! Here’s my progress report:
Last week’s goals:
- Build a snowman: I regretfully admit that I wasn’t able to build a snowman this last week, because our snow is melting. Most of the snow that is still around is either really crunchy from the sun or full of sand, so that’s why I missed out there.
- Work on a puzzle: Nope. I don’t think this one will get done, because the only puzzle we have took a few weeks last time and we don’t have a space that we can dedicate to it right now. We’ll have to get an easier puzzle, it seems.
- Learn all about Ham Radio: Check! I passed my Technician and General Class license exams last night. There’s still much more to understand, but I’ve come a long way. I plan to keep this one up more informally.
- Read a book: I finished the Magician’s Nephew, and I’m over halfway done with The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I can’t believe I never read this whole series before, because these books are very, very good. Anyone who criticizes one of these for being too much of a kiddie book is not cool enough for this website.
This week’s goals:
- Finish The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. This shouldn’t be too bad, I’m over halfway done with it. I’d like to finish the whole series before the end of April. That should be plenty of time even though I’ll have lots of homework in between there.
- Work out at least 20 minutes for four days this week. Last week I did pretty good with my fitness goals even though I didn’t write them here. I broke my consecutive exercise days streak, so I’ve got to get it started again.